Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

the countdown continues...

On Sunday, I started my 36th week, and today, Monday, I made a trip to the doctor. I am now starting to go every week until Josephine arrives. Right after my last blog about my 35th week, she dropped. I noticed because Roxie and I took a walk and I could still breathe afterwards. What a relief!! I have less heartburn too. Life is good, and she is getting close. The doctor also noticed that she dropped today, but told me that she needs to stay in at least one more week then she will be full term. Next week, we are having the labor talk...meaning what is my preferences, etc... I am frantic around the house getting things ready. The lists have been made, Dave and I are just crossing things off, one at a time.

Dave's huge, gigantic, enormous project has been painting the outside of the house. As we speak, he is bearing the nasty hot St. Louis weather to make sure that this project is done before our little one arrives. I am astounded by his dedication. He has completed all the work by himself and through crazy circumstances to finish the project. The poor guy even burnt the back of his legs while on the roof. I am so proud of his determination. When he wants to get something completed, no one can stand in his way. Look out!!!

The batteries are recharging for the camera, so I will post more belly pictures later when they are complete. Keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment