Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

update...

This week I am starting my 6th month of pregnancy. It has been so fun! I love this. She surely won't be our only. I have not felt sick since about week 9 and my energy level is great. But it always helps that I am on spring break (a much needed rest). This week I am in the process of cleaning out the closets and getting more things ready for baby. Dave and I have started birthing classes. Many people said that they are not worth it, but I am learning more than I would have imagined. I understand that once labor starts, many of these ideas might leave my head, but I am glad I know more about the process.

From the thebump.com, they say that our little one is the size of a papaya. I am guessing, she is about one foot and a little over a pound. I have not gone to the doctor lately, that appointment is on Monday the 30th. More updates later.

Here is what I look like now:

I still don't think I look like I am 6 months pregnant. But, she is surely sitting on my bladder and rolling in bed is quite difficult. With this pregnancy, I would not change a thing.

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your love of pregnancy, and yes, you are tiny-- you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, where is your belly?? Seriously, you look awesome. Glad that it's going well for you.

    ReplyDelete